Note: I was sent affiliate boxes from Sitka Salmon Share in order to write this post. Opinions are mine alone.
I’m excited to share this recipe for a yummy Salmon Bean Salad, but I’m even more excited to tell you about Sitka Salmon Share! This responsible caught seafood company is one you can feel good about purchasing their high quality products. (You can check out my other Sitka Seafood posts here as I post them, because there will be plenty more!)
What are Sitka Salmon Shares?
Sitka Salmon Share is a community supported fishery (CSF) seafood delivery that allows you to get great quality seafood delivered right to your door. You can choose from four different options (Premium Sitka Seafood Share, Sitka Seafood Share, Sitka Salmon Share, and Sitka White Fish Share), which range from 3 to 9-month intervals. Each share includes a specific selection of the species that Sitka harvests, such as wild Alaskan king salmon, sockeye salmon, Coho salmon, keta salmon, lingcod, black bass, sablefish (black cod), Pacific cod, yelloweye, rockfish, spot shrimp, Dungeness crab, albacore tuna, and halibut.
How Sitka Salmon Shares Works:
Discount code to receive $25 off your first Sitka Salmon Share Box:
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 1 lb coho salmon, like Sitka Coho Salmon, defrosted overnight in your fridge
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups lettuce (I used Boston Bibb), washed and torn
- 1 (14 oz) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 dozen cherry or grape tomatoes
- optional additional items: artichoke hearts, feta cheese, cucumbers, red onion, avocado
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- the juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or Greek seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper