- 1/2 cup mashed ripe banana (about 1 medium)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 5 3/5 ounces all-purpose flour (about 1 1/4 cups)
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Cooking spray (or parchment paper)
Use a mixer to combine until smooth. Add the egg and beat until smooth.
Add the flour, oats, baking soda and salt to a medium bowl. Stir to combine.
Add the oat mixture to the banana mixture and beat with a mixture at medium speed until well blended.
Stir in chocolate chips.