I woke up this morning to a wonderful surprise. The lovely Kelly (Eat Yourself Skinny) has passed the Versatile Blogger award on to me. This award is passed from blogger to blogger to acknowledge each others different sites. Because I’m pretty sure I’m not allowed to pass this award back to the person who gave it to me, I want to give Kelly an Honorable Mention; be sure to check her page out for great recipes!
Part of accepting this award involves a couple of rules.
1. I have to list 7 “fun facts” about myself
2.I must pass this award on to 15 other deserving bloggers
So here goes…
1. I am terrified of knives. Yes, I cook almost every day and still freak out about using them each and every time. When I can, I try to swindle someone else into prepping my vegetables for me.
2. I read magazines back to front. Not sure how or why, but I do.
3. I am a very proud Philadelphian. I love my city and make it a personal goal to get New Yorkers to at least have a good time here when visiting.
4. I am left-handed.
5. I’ve never had a potato chip.
6. I caught the travel bug at a young age. I studied abroad in both Switzerland and Australia and have been to over ten countries overall. (But never Canada or Mexico. Go figure.)
7. This kind of goes hand-in-hand with #3 but I absolutely love the Phillies.
Now for those that also deserve this award:
Thanks again to Kelly! I hope you all enjoy the above blogs as much as I do.