This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BeHealthyForEveryPartofLife #CollectiveBias
Like most people in their late 20’s, I spend a lot of my weekends at weddings (this summer my fiance and I attended five!) With all of the traveling usually involved with weddings, not to mention the actual festivities, I keep a little “wedding emergency kit” to keep me healthy and prepared for fun wedding weekends!
Walmart makes preparing this kit super easy; I just headed to the Pharmacy section of the store for my products:
- Centrum VitaMints (doing double duty -multivitamins and fresh breath)
- New Centrum VitaMints are adult multivitamins with a refreshingly minty taste you can take/enjoy any time of day with or without food or water.
- No chalky taste, just cool mint flavor
- Introducing a refreshing new way to get your vitamins
- Essential Vitamins. Minty Taste!
- Emergen-C Immune+ Chewables (to take traveling to the wedding)
- More Healthy Days, More Healthy Nights
- “Let Your Healthy Out”
- Immune support
- Advil Tablet Vial (for the morning after)
- The original round tablets providing safe, effective pain relief for over 25 years.
- Nothing’s stronger, longer lasting or better on your tough aches and pains than Advil, and nothing works on more pains than Advil (among OTC pain relievers). – Must include wording in parentheses.
- Use Advil tablets for headaches, minor arthritis and other joint pain, muscle aches and pains of the common cold
- ChapStick Total Hydration (to look good for the photographs)
- 100% Natural
- Age defying
- Advanced nourishing formula with argan oil and avocado butter and rose hip oils
- Instantly smooths and moisturizes
- Visibly renews lips
- With omega 6 & 9
- Clinically proven healthier looking lips
I also include some extra “wedding essentials” that I tend to forget to bring if they weren’t already pre-packed in my kit:
- Mini deodorant
- Lint roller
- Extra hair ties and bobby pins
- Wrinkle release/static remover spray
- Make-up remover wipes
- Small mirror
This kit is so helpful when on the road. Almost everything (except the mirror) fits in a little makeup bag… not too shabby! The makeup bag is small enough to fit in your purse, which also makes this an awesome everyday “emergency kit.” I plan on having something similar available for myself and my bridesmaids at my own wedding next year!
What would you add to this “wedding emergency kit”? Let me know in the comments!